Monday, December 14, 2009

MONDAY UPDATE!

Hello my friends! I hope you all have been enjoying the freebies. I will be posting more in the following weeks. Tut site will be up and running within two weeks. I have a new domain name (will be posted soon) and layout so it's pretty much a fresh start for me. Cbox has been renewed so please feel free to post away. I love comments! *wink* I'm very excited to be back and involved in the psp community once more. Have a wonderful week and check back often for more updates and goodies. Remember...if you need anything please feel free to email me at fairywings25@netzero.com

XOXO!!

2 comments:

Giovana Samara (a.k.a MsRed) said...

I absolutely loved these cute animals you've been sending our way, so... keep'em coming!!!

O hope there's a Giraffe there somewhere... and a Hippo? ;)

Thank you!

Seven said...

WELCOME BACK JESSICA *gg*
So happy that you're back :D :D
Many thanks for your amazing freebies especially the cute animals :)

Hugs
Seven

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations