Tuesday, December 8, 2009

I'M BACK...WELL SOON I WILL BE LOL

HELLO EVERYONE! I'M SURE YOU'VE NOTICED MY TUT SITE TWISTED EUPHORIA IS NO LONGER. I WILL BE STARTING UP A NEW TUT SITE WITH ALL MY OLD TUTS AND, OF COURSE, NEW ONES SHORTLY. AS SOON AS IT'S UP I'LL POST HERE WITH THE NEW URL. I'D ALSO LIKE EVERYONE TO KNOW THAT ALL OF MY OLD PTU SCRAPS ARE NOW FREE TO USE. ALL I ASK IS THAT IF YOU USE THEM IN A TUTORIAL YOU LET ME KNOW BY EMAILING ME AT FAIRYWINGS25@NETZERO.COM.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR CONTINUED SUPPORT!

MUCH LOVE,
JESSICA

4 comments:

Gothic Inspirations said...

OH MY GOD!! This is unreal!! Welcome back hunnies!!

Gothic Inspirations said...

LMAO..oh yeh out of touch is understatment you've been missed! Everything of yours is expired or gone. :( Even the damn Cbox...lol. Email me with your updated info, as I know you haven't checked your main emails for a while and they would be way blogged down...lol. Email me here hun, jessicawoods1@yahoo.com so I can update you. Smoochies!

createdbyjill said...

Welcome back Jessica!! You've been missed!

Jessica DuHamel said...

Jillllllllllllllll.......how are you sweets?! Missed you so much!!

 

Copyright 2009 All Rights Reserved | Template and Design by Custom Blog Designs/FreeStyleMama Creations